East Hampton’s renowned Town Crier, Hugh King, will lead a tour of Home Sweet Home, East Hampton’s famous landmark house, believed to have been built in the 1720s. Among the best-preserved examples of the residences built by English settlers with oak for framing, pine for paneling and cedar for shingling, its unpainted, unadorned exterior followed the fashion of the best houses in the historic village. Its newly curated rooms also reflect the taste of those times. Neighboring structures include a windmill and the c. 1721 Mulford Barn, part of the three-acre Mulford Farm museum site. Co-Sponsored with the Rogers Memorial Library.