The only covered bridge still standing in Saratoga County. Built in 1879, 35' long, single span structure, it incorporates a Queenpost truss design and is the only Queenpost truss covered bridge in NY. It was used originally to get the Copeland's cows to pasture. In 1997 the Copeland family deeded the bridge to the Edinburg Historical Society. In 2001 it was updated with a metal roof, new flooring and new side boards.