Historic Covered Bridge located in Downsville, NY, Town of Colchester: listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1854 by Robert Murray, it is a Long Truss and Queen Pos single span of 174 feet, 18 feet wide which crosses the East Branch of the Delaware River. It is the longest span covered bridge in NYS still currently in use. Colchester's Covered Bridge Park is adjacent to the bridge with adequate parking, picnic tables, canoe/kayak and fishing access plus excellent photography locations. The park also includes the first of twelve historic interpretive signs and maps that lead to a self-guided 50 mile historic driving tour of the Township of Colchester.