Frank Melville Memorial Park

Address 1 Old Field Rd
Setauket, NY 11733
Website Click Here
Hours Open Year Round
Themes Arts & Culture, Innovation & Commerce, Natural History
Add to Itinerary   What's Nearby
 

Details

The Frank Melville Memorial Park was constructed in 1937 and designed by Richard Haviland Smythe. The Park includes a circular walkway around the upper pond, the home of the last miller in Setauket, a simulated mill house with a working water wheel, the recently restored Setauket Post Office, a barn, scenic trails, and the Bates House.

Loading Map

Amenities

History
  • Historic sites:
Path Through History Information
  • Official PTH Site:
  • Parking:
  • Sites Dates Hours: Open Year Round