OHS has a historical campus of five buildings plus a park overlooking Orient Harbor. The buildings are all renovated or in the process of renovation and hail back to the 1700's. The buildings include a sea captain's house, the last original boarding house on the island, a lovingly restored school house which is now being used as a gallery. Our summer exhibition in the gallery shows off some of the contents of our extensive collection from 6/1/2013 - 9/22/2013. The boarding house has a gift shop that will start in mid-June and be open at the same time as the exhibition.