Pruyn House

Address 207 Old Niskayuna Rd
Latham, NY 12110
Phone (518) 783-1435
Website Click Here
Hours Mon.-Fri. 9-4:30, special events and tours by appointment
Themes Arts & Culture
Add to Itinerary   What's Nearby
 

Details

Casparus Pruyn, his wife Ann, and their 8 children occupied this summer home which was built between 1825 and 1830. There are currently 10 buildings on the Pruyn House Complex. They include the Buhrmaster Barn, reconstructed and moved to the site in 1987, and the Verdoy Schoolhouse that was moved to the site in 1995. Other structures include a smokehouse, potting shed, woodshed/privy building, carriage house, and well house. Herb and flower gardens are focal points of the site.

Loading Map

Amenities

General
  • Free/Donations Accepted:
  • Wheelchair Accessible:
History
  • Historic sites:
  • Path Through History:
Tours & Excursions
  • Walking tours:
Path Through History Information
  • Educational Programs:
  • Official PTH Site:
  • Sites Dates Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9-4:30, special events and tours by appointment