Abolitionist Starr Clark gave refuge to several African-American slaves in this building from the mid 1830's to the Civil War. A member of Mexico's Vigilance Committee, Clark held abolitionist meetings and ran a tinshop, making stove pipes and other pieces in this building, which was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. Building was the hub of abolitionist movement in Oswego County and has been renovated to its original appearance. Features interpretive displays and exhibits on the Underground railroad and abolitionist activity on Oswego County. Includes tools and exhibit on working tin shop.